The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Famous Dave’s dishwasher turned owner announces new Branson location, opens new area restaurants
- Taneyville man charged with murder
- Payne’s Valley opens to the public: Tiger Woods and Justin Thomas face Rory McIlroy and Justin Rose at grand opening event
- Mansion Theatre postpones all 2020 concerts to 2021
- Muralist working on Aquarium at the Boardwalk
- Positive COVID case puts Taney Co. Court back to Phase Zero
- City discusses Christmas light options
- New community Christmas Tree to unite all
- Prayer March set for Sept. 26
- Forsyth man gets 20 years for child pornography