The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Branson board selects new alderwoman
- Branson police arrest 6 following Sunday morning raid on motel
- Housing developer takes short-cut in zoning: Some aldermen concerned about skipping public input
- Court rules against temporary injunction on face covering mandate
- Four more Taney County residents die from COVID-19, all associated with nursing facilities
- Famous impressions to host single night Branson showcase
- Johnny Morris announces ownership, plans for Dogpatch
- Newly elected sheriff plans to tackle county drug problem
- Hollister School District releases COVID-19 operating plan
- Branson area entertainment closings/postponements