The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Hollister announces plans for waterpark resort
- As the sun sets slowly in the west, I bid a fond farewell to all
- Branson aldermen approve ordinance mandating face coverings
- Reactions to mandate vary: Opinions range from disappointment to support
- Branson Schools issues back-to-school plan
- City to recommend permanent recycle center closure
- Branson remembers Regis Philbin
- Aldermen reject closure of Branson Recycle Center
- Silver Dollar City named No. 1 Amusement Park in the land
- Changes to show schedules; ‘Bluegrass Remedy’ set for Choices