The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Long-awaited Branson aquarium is now open
- Lake turnover causes off-tasting water in Branson over holiday weekend
- Aldermen hear potential changes to animal ordinance
- Wynonna postpones visit, Confederate Railroad to play Branson Star
- Branson Con cancels scheduled 2021 comic convention
- Branson’s Christmas Wonderland: Audiences treated to pure, nostalgic Christmas fun and joy
- Stone County now at Critical Risk Level for COVID-19
- Area singer, actress dies from COVID-19 complications
- Branson gives initial approval to public assistance funds
- Schools establish new quarantine policy