Republican Sen. David Perdue of Georgia willfully mispronounced his Senate colleague Kamala Harris' name during remarks ahead of President Donald Trump's rally in Macon. In a statement, a spokeswoman for the Perdue campaign said "Senator Perdue simply mispronounced Senator Harris' name, and he didn't mean anything by it."
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Urban Cowboy Reunion Tour: Mickey Gilley returns to former Branson theatre with Johnny Lee
- We are better than this
- Branson’s Aldi opening Nov. 4
- Silver Dollar City welcomes back Buck Taylor: Western actor and artist returns for annual harvest festival
- ‘Old High School’ property has interested buyer
- Former Branson mayor intends to run for the office again
- Progress continues at Aquarium
- Branson based music artists to host new My100.1 radio show
- Branson to receive Phase 1 CARES Act reimbursement
- New Sensory Room opens at Elevate Branson