Jitarth Jadeja found QAnon in 2017. The 32-year-old spent two years entrenched in the virtual cult. His biggest regret? Sharing the conspiracy theory with his father.
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- We are better than this
- Urban Cowboy Reunion Tour: Mickey Gilley returns to former Branson theatre with Johnny Lee
- Branson’s Aldi opening Nov. 4
- ‘Old High School’ property has interested buyer
- Silver Dollar City welcomes back Buck Taylor: Western actor and artist returns for annual harvest festival
- Progress continues at Aquarium
- Former Branson mayor intends to run for the office again
- Branson based music artists to host new My100.1 radio show
- Branson to receive Phase 1 CARES Act reimbursement
- Affordable housing townhomes receive aldermen support