Former presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg's recent Fox News interviews have gone viral on Twitter and TikTok, earning him the nickname "Slayer Pete."
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- We are better than this
- ‘Old High School’ property has interested buyer
- Branson’s Aldi opening Nov. 4
- Urban Cowboy Reunion Tour: Mickey Gilley returns to former Branson theatre with Johnny Lee
- Silver Dollar City welcomes back Buck Taylor: Western actor and artist returns for annual harvest festival
- Progress continues at Aquarium
- Former Branson mayor intends to run for the office again
- Branson based music artists to host new My100.1 radio show
- Branson aldermen extend face-covering mandate indefinitely
- Arkansas man drowns in Table Rock Lake