The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Branson area entertainment closings/postponements
- Johnny Morris announces ownership, plans for Dogpatch
- Branson police arrest 6 following Sunday morning raid on motel
- Housing developer takes short-cut in zoning: Some aldermen concerned about skipping public input
- Group rallies against mask mandate
- Tri-Lakes Area Aug. 4 Primary results
- Elevate Branson sees first model tiny home
- Lawsuit filed over city’s face covering mandate
- Charges filed against man for shooting of Kimberling City soldier
- Face-covering mandate issued in Branson West