The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Long-awaited Branson aquarium is now open
- Legends of Country: Branson to welcome new show in 2021
- Lake turnover causes off-tasting water in Branson over holiday weekend
- Aldermen hear potential changes to animal ordinance
- Branson Con cancels scheduled 2021 comic convention
- Crews respond to back-to-back fires at Big Cedar, Kirbyville
- Area singer, actress dies from COVID-19 complications
- Branson gives initial approval to public assistance funds
- Ingredients for giving
- Aldermen give initial approval to chamber contract