The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Branson area entertainment closings/postponements
- Johnny Morris announces ownership, plans for Dogpatch
- Group rallies against mask mandate
- As the sun sets slowly in the west, I bid a fond farewell to all
- Tri-Lakes Area Aug. 4 Primary results
- 2 more COVID deaths in Taney Co.
- Changes to show schedules; ‘Bluegrass Remedy’ set for Choices
- Reactions to mandate vary: Opinions range from disappointment to support
- Hollister announces plans for waterpark resort
- Meet the candidates: Taney County Public Administrator