The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Taneyville man charged with murder
- Positive COVID case puts Taney Co. Court back to Phase Zero
- Two die following boat crash on Table Rock Lake
- Forsyth woman killed in head-on Branson crash
- Rhonda Vincent to spend Christmas in Branson
- New Shoreline Management Plan to be presented
- Masters of the Unusual debuts at Branson Star Theatre
- Branson performers come together for Song of Hope Concert
- Arkansas man struck and killed by semi truck in Hollister
- Hobby Lobby to open this month