What are you looking for?
The Branson Board of Aldermen on Thursday (now postponed to July 28) will consider an ordinance that would require face coverings in public spaces. The aldermen might approve it, disapprove it, or approve an amended version. Would you be in favor of some form of mandatory face covering ordinance in the city of Branson?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Taneyville man charged with murder
- Positive COVID case puts Taney Co. Court back to Phase Zero
- Two die following boat crash on Table Rock Lake
- Payne’s Valley opens to the public: Tiger Woods and Justin Thomas face Rory McIlroy and Justin Rose at grand opening event
- Forsyth woman killed in head-on Branson crash
- New Shoreline Management Plan to be presented
- Rhonda Vincent to spend Christmas in Branson
- Masters of the Unusual debuts at Branson Star Theatre
- New community Christmas Tree to unite all
- Forsyth man gets 20 years for child pornography