A man was sentenced in Taney County Court on Feb. 3 to 30 years in prison for molesting two children.
In recent months, the city of Forsyth has twice rejected calls to allow residents to raise chickens in the city limits. Do you think cities and towns, like Forsyth, should allow the raising of chickens, providing there are adequate restrictions? (Typical restrictions prohibit roosters, and limit hens to no more than six.)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Forsyth issues stay-at-home order
- Second Taney County health care worker tests positive for COVID-19
- One killed in Hollister house fire
- Branson relights Christmas star to provide hope during pandemic
- Second case of COVID-19 confirmed in Taney County
- Greene Co. resident who visited Branson last month has tested positive for COVID-19
- Development receives warning from MO DNR
- Man flees from police, later rescued from Table Rock Lake
- Third Taney County resident tests positive for COVID-19
- Stone County reports first COVID-19 case