In November 2018, Missouri voters approved Amendment 2, which legalizes a supply and distribution chain for medical marijuana. Patients and caregivers can now apply for identification cards. Five dispensaries have so far applied to operate in Taney County (Two in Branson). Cities cannot prevent dispensaries from opening, but they are allowed to establish some local regulations. Medical marijuana will likely be available for purchase, by qualifying patients, in early 2020. How do you feel about medical marijuana becoming available in the Tri-Lakes Area?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Final season for ‘Million Dollar Quartet;’ Big names hit Branson
- Branson visitors escape RV fire, personal items recovered
- Big Cedar Lodge will no longer host Legends of Golf tournament
- Road name changes in Branson: Welcome to ‘76 Country Boulevard’
- 76 utilities project approved, then voted down again
- Big names in Branson this week
- Branson officials discuss 2020 legislative priorities
- East 76 has reopened to traffic
- Taney County Snow Rodeo: Annual training event tests employee’s abilities
- Webfest returns this weekend, finds new home in Hollister