In November 2018, Missouri voters approved Amendment 2, which legalizes a supply and distribution chain for medical marijuana. Patients and caregivers can now apply for identification cards. Five dispensaries have so far applied to operate in Taney County (Two in Branson). Cities cannot prevent dispensaries from opening, but they are allowed to establish some local regulations. Medical marijuana will likely be available for purchase, by qualifying patients, in early 2020. How do you feel about medical marijuana becoming available in the Tri-Lakes Area?
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Four injuried in boat explosion on Table Rock Lake
- One year later: What is happening with the Mule Barn?
- One year later: The duck boat tragedy 12 months ago – and now
- Duttons back in Branson following crash
- Forsyth man killed in fatal dump truck crash
- Ready to take on the challenge: McFarland takes reins of Forsyth football program
- Reeds Spring man killed in Friday motorcyle crash
- Branson Show Award Nominees
- Area all-stars shine at Pilz games: Mitchell scores 39, Frank MVP of girls’ game
- Ozark Beach Dam still awaiting repairs