CNN's Anderson Cooper tells viewers that President Donald Trump's latest excuse for not participating in the impeachment hearings isn't anything new.
In recent months, the city of Forsyth has twice rejected calls to allow residents to raise chickens in the city limits. Do you think cities and towns, like Forsyth, should allow the raising of chickens, providing there are adequate restrictions? (Typical restrictions prohibit roosters, and limit hens to no more than six.)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- SEAL team reunites for first time after years of secrecy
- ‘Million Dollar’ finale
- Stone Co. woman accused of murder pleads ‘not guilty’
- Murder case bound over to circuit court
- Branson aldermen stalemate: Municipal League provides background on vote impasse
- KrampusNacht & Dec. Art Walk: State of the Ozarks to host final two events for 2019
- Branson Adoration Parade moved to new night for 2019
- Branson city meeting comes to halt when aldermen walk out
- Table Rock Lake oversight committee to host first meeting
- ‘Branson Christmas Music Show Special’ to air locally