CNN's National Security Analyst Juliette Kayyem explains who has the authority to put US citizens under lock down or quarantine. Watch the latest videos on Covid-19.
In recent months, the city of Forsyth has twice rejected calls to allow residents to raise chickens in the city limits. Do you think cities and towns, like Forsyth, should allow the raising of chickens, providing there are adequate restrictions? (Typical restrictions prohibit roosters, and limit hens to no more than six.)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Forsyth issues stay-at-home order
- One killed in Hollister house fire
- Second Taney County health care worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Branson relights Christmas star to provide hope during pandemic
- Taney County resident dies from COVID-19
- Greene Co. resident who visited Branson last month has tested positive for COVID-19
- Development receives warning from MO DNR
- Authorities identify woman killed in Hollister house fire
- Two new cases of COVID-19 in Taney County
- Third Taney County resident tests positive for COVID-19