"Swinging" might seem like an outdated kink from the 1970s, but today, millions of Americans are estimated to have dabbled in what's called "the lifestyle." For more, watch "This Is Life with Lisa Ling" Sunday at 10 p.m. ET/PT.
In recent months, the city of Forsyth has twice rejected calls to allow residents to raise chickens in the city limits. Do you think cities and towns, like Forsyth, should allow the raising of chickens, providing there are adequate restrictions? (Typical restrictions prohibit roosters, and limit hens to no more than six.)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Highway Patrol releases new information in death of Branson man
- Veterans to be honored at 87th Annual Veterans Day Parade
- Free Thanksgiving Dinner: Family brings community together for 11th year
- Changing lives one smile at a time: Branson disc dog duo to audition for America’s Got Talent
- Branson man found deceased in Bull Creek
- Lights of Joy Christmas Drive Thru
- NTSB encourages Coast Guard to use previously ignored duck boat safety regulations
- SEAL team reunites for first time after years of secrecy
- Seven spillways opened at Table Rock Dam
- Charlie Company honors own