Details for Do you want a job that makes a difference? Development
Do you want a job that makes a difference? Development Skills Trainer (Support-Staff) does that. You support individuals with developmental disabilities. Part-Time $12 to $13 depending on experience and Full-Time $11 with benefits. Job duties include support and training for consumers in residential and day activity settings. Some positions may require evening and weekend schedules. Required to have High school diploma or equivalent. Must be capable of obtaining a Class E Driver�s License. Please send resume to email@example.com or come by and fill out application at Developmental Connections, 1533 E. State Hwy 76, Ste 1 Branson, Mo. (417-335-4135)
In recent months, the city of Forsyth has twice rejected calls to allow residents to raise chickens in the city limits. Do you think cities and towns, like Forsyth, should allow the raising of chickens, providing there are adequate restrictions? (Typical restrictions prohibit roosters, and limit hens to no more than six.)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Medical facilities could open on strip: Branson Aldermen give initial approval to zoning change
- Fire damages building at Taneycomo lake resort
- Branson aldermen stalemate: Municipal League provides background on vote impasse
- School four days a week: Forsyth presents four-day school week proposal to public
- Branson Adoration Parade moved to new night for 2019
- Forsyth to celebrate Christmas with 5K, market and parade
- Forsyth to host meeting to discuss proposed four-day-a-week calendar
- Branson more than $67,000 away from 2019 red kettle goal
- Federal judge rejects limitation of liability claim in duck tragedy
- Time running out to see many shows