Details for The Reeds Spring School District has job openings in the
The Reeds Spring School District has job openings in the Food Service Dept. for Substitute Cooks. We are seeking to hire substitute cooks who have a high school diploma, are computer literate, have some cooking skills and the ability to lift 50 pounds. This is a fast paced and very active position. Apply online at www.rs-wolves.com or contact Jonas Dodson, Director of Food Services, at 417-272-8332, ext. 1.
In recent months, the city of Forsyth has twice rejected calls to allow residents to raise chickens in the city limits. Do you think cities and towns, like Forsyth, should allow the raising of chickens, providing there are adequate restrictions? (Typical restrictions prohibit roosters, and limit hens to no more than six.)
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Would you like to receive our daily news? Signup today!
- Entertainer to open concert, live music venue, new shows, concerts
- Powerboat national tournament speeding to Branson
- Second affordable housing proposal: Jesus Was Homeless unveils plan for tiny-home development
- Silver Dollar City announces new $23 million water ride
- A clear view of Mystic River Falls: The excitement, the challenges, the ride
- Branson police investigate second Branson Landing robbery
- Branson senior narrows college list to final five
- Man who drowned evading sheriff’s deputy identified
- Hollister schools set sail ahead of upcoming school year
- Branson West home to 5th annual car show fundraiser